Thursday, December 18, 2008

Prospero Burns!!

The Black Library just announced its 2009 line-up of books. Coming in November, Propero Burns. I have been waiting for this since the Horus Heresy series started. Finally, the truth about what those murderous dogs, the Space Wolves, did to Prospero, the beautiful home world of the Thousand Sons.

What I'm especially happy about is who BL picked to write it: None other than Dan Abnett!


Now, I can't say that Dan Abnett is my favorite BL author, but he's definitely one of the best writers they have. At the very least, I know he's not going to butcher it. I also may not agree with his take on things, but at least I know it's going to be well written.



3 comments:

Norawho said...

Then who the junk is your favorite? Just try and say Andy Chambers.

Anonymous said...

Graham Mcneil is pretty good, though i don't know if he's better than Dan Abnett, i think there pretty close.

But Dan is definitly one of the best authrs in the Black Library

Anonymous said...

Deffenetley the 2 best authours of The Horus Hersey series are Dan Abnett and Graham McNeill and P.S sadly this book isnt coming out till 2010 they changed the date :(