Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updates and Such

I haven't posted in a couple weeks, but I have been painting. I don't have pictures, but don't much feel like getting into the details of lost camera parts and such.


Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I am now part of the ++From the Warp++ Blogger Group. Yeah!!


Those of you that follow the group may notice that I haven't really participated in the round tables at all. This will change! I promise (As long as it's not about tactic/ strategy. Then the last thing you want is my advice. So far in 5th edition, I've lost almost every game).


In other news, I played my daemon army for the first time a couple weeks ago and got my first draw of 5th edition. Hopefully with a little practice, I can turn that into a win next time.

1 comment:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

Looking forward to having you get in on the discussions. Even the strategy/tactics ones... win or loss, you have experience and that's what counts.