Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog Update

Well, most of you may have noticed that I'm not posting much lately. Most likely, I won't be blogging much in the weeks to come, either.

As some of you may know, I'm getting married in less than two weeks and my mind has totally check out. It's a great thing, actually. I can't wait. I'm especially excited about the honeymoon. I've never taken a beach vacation before, so I'm really looking forward to this. I just want to get out of this crappy Chicago weather.

Also, I realized yesterday that my camera is broken. As some of you remember from the early days, a painting blog without pictures is pretty lame. Hopefully, I can get it fixed, because I really don't want to shell out the dough for a new one.

Anyway loyal readers, I don't want to leave you all hanging, so consider this notice that this blog will be on hiatus until at least mid-March. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hotlines linked ratify horizon hamlet owning relentlessly hacked salient blend tactics
lolikneri havaqatsu