Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Finally!

No, I'm not done with that first squad of Thousand Sons. I'm saying "Finally!" to another monumental event. That event being the first game of Warhammer 40k that I've won in the last year. I know, it's shocking.

Here's the story. After spending a couple hours at Adepticon on Saturday the 31st, my friend Art invited Jason, my son Max, and me over for a game on his brand new gaming board. I had my Space Wolves and Jason had his Chaos marines (I think they're recent converts to Chaos as they didn't look very spiky to me).

Anyway, this isn't a full blown battle report as I didn't take notes. I just want it to be noted that I won a game.

After I won, Art asked me when the last time I won a game was. As it turns out, it was at Adepticon last year. So it was almost a year to the day of my last victory. Sad, I know.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the battle. Art's table and the terrain are pretty phenomenal.


Can't see much action in this picture, so just enjoy the view.
Just so you know, that's not a die on my rhino; it's smoke.
Although you can barely see him in this photo, my wolflord under the smokestacks on bike is about to get swamped by one of Jason's units .

No comments: