Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Those damn Xenos!

I know it's been a little while, but I've been busy hunting Xenos. In fact, I found them:




It turns out they were in Philadelphia.

Anyway, the other thing I want to show you is a WIP picture of my HQ, a Thousand Sons Sorcerer Lord on a disc of Tzeentch.

First, I want repost this image from the old blog:




And here's where he is now:


You'll notice that I switched from the old metal Dark Angels Veteran bottom to one of the new plastic ones. The old metal version has a lot more detail, but the new version is a lot lighter. This is important since he will be precariously perched on his disc. Also, since that metal version dates back to 2nd edition, it's a slightly different scale than the current models.

I have a lot more WIP pictures of this model that I'll be posting soon.

No comments: